All boilers are different, the ten point service will vary from model to model, but the essentials are:
- Check for leaks
- Check electrical connections and cables
- Check integrity of flue and flue terminal
- Clean all working parts.
- Check and adjust gas valve (if necessary)
- Check and clean ignition electrodes
- Combustion check with digital analyser
- Check burner pressure and adjust if necessary
- Pressure vessel charge
- Check for correct ventilation.
A gas service certificate is issued, and an annual reminder sent to you each year