A01. No burner ignition
- Detection or Ignition electrode fault
- No Gas
- Defective gas valve
- Incorrect inlet pressure
A02. Flame detection with the burner off.
- Ionisation electrode defection. (check the ionising electrode wiring)
- Main board defective. (Check the PCB)
AO3. High Limit Protection.
- Flow temperature sensor not active or correctly
located. Check the correct positioning and operation of the flow sensor.
- No system circulation. Check pump and radiator valves present in the system.Check operation of the internal by-pass.
A04. Flue gas fault
- Fault F07 happened 3 times in the last 24 hours. Check the flue
A05. Fan problem
- Tachometer signal interrupted for 1 hour or longer Check the wiring and the fan
A06. No flame after the ignition phase (6 times in 4 minutes)
- Detection electrode fault. Check that the electrodes are correctly positioned and if necessary change it
- Flame unstable. Check the burner
- Incorrect valve gas Offset. Check the Offset at the minimum power
- Flue gas circuit obstructed. Check if flue gas circuit is free
- Siphon obstructed. Check and if necessary change the siphon
A41. Flow sensor disconnected
Sensor disconnected Check the correct positioning and operation of the flow sensor
A42 Flow sensor fault
Sensor damaged Change the sensor
F07 High fume temperature
The exchanger probe detects and excessive
temperature for over 2 minutes. Check the exchanger
F10 Flow sensor fault
Sensor damaged or short circuited. Check the wiring or change the sensor
F11 Return sensor fault
Sensor damaged or wiring shorted or broken. Check the wiring or change the sensor
F12 DHw sensor fault
Sensor damaged. Wiring shorted. Check the wiring or replace the sensor. Wiring disconnected
F13 Exchanger probe fault
Sensor damaged or wiring shorted. Check the wiring or replace the probe.
F14 Flow sensor fault
Sensor damaged or short circuited,or wiring broken. Check the wiring or change the sensor.